Hello Volunteers! Help us find Grants!
As a non-profit, student-led organization, grants are a main source finance that we use to keep our program afloat. Every dollar counts! We greatly appreciate your help!
On this page you will find everything you need
- to help us Google Search and look for potential grants we can apply to
- to help us write our grant application for grants we want to apply to
- resources for searching for grants
Start by watching the video and/or reading instructions below.
How to help us find grants that we can apply for
- Use the grant finding resources at the bottom of this page, or your own Google searches to find potential grants that PHS can apply for.
- When you find a grant that we can apply for, submit the instructions using the “Grant Submissions Form” (bottom of this page.
How to help us write a grant
- Visit our Grant board on Monday.com to see what tasks need to be done for which grants. (Open in New Tab)
Any task with the purple “Can be assigned to someone” is unassigned and up for grabs!
- When you see a task that you want to do, send an email to [email protected]
- Start researching / writing the grant! Reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
- When you are ready to submit the grant for review and editing, use the “Grant Submissions Form”
Grant Submission Form!
Resources for Grant Finding
Resources and Websites for where to find grants at. Often times, you will need to make an account to use the website.
Philanthropy News Digest (PND):
Terra Viva Grants Directory:
Council on Foundations
Ideas for Grant Topics that PHS could apply for
- pre-med / pre-nursing / pre-vet / pre-physical therapy / pre-dentistry
- students / student development / student leadership
- professional development / pre-professional development
- California -organization
- Non-for-profit organization
- Diversity (did you know over 60% of PHS student self-identify as a minority group?)
- and many other sectors that Pre-Health Shadowing promotes
Thank you for helping us keep PHS alive through grants!