Interested in becoming a health professional? Did COVID throw you off track as you prepare to apply to professional school?
Join us for virtual shadowing sessions. Pre-Health Shadowing can be completed from the comfort of your home. Meet with health care professionals from various domains and specialties to get an inside look at their education and career paths.
Connect with our 5278 other pre-health students and professionals around the world.
Get shadowing hours required for a strong application to thousands of Medical, Nursing, Dental, Pharmaceutical, PA, PT, and other health programs.
WHY VIRTUAL SHADOWING?
NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS
- 1DecDr. Jayanth Sridhar graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine in 2010. He works in Miami, Florida and specializes in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- 3DecDr. Jennifer Lincoln is an obstetrician whose focus is caring for pregnant women in the hospital. She decided to pursue additional training and become an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) after her first child. It was then that she realized how little breastfeeding education she had received in my training. Ninety hours of lectures, 1,000 hours of clinical experience, and one board exam later and she became an IBCLC!
- 4DecJonathan Baker (he/him/his) is a PA and Operations Director of Clinical Research at Laser Surgery Care in New York City specializing in anal pathology with a focus on HPV and other STIs and conducts NIH-funded clinical research. He is the President Elect of the New York State Society of PAs and the AAPA Liaison to GLMA. He is a past president of the Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, & Transgender PA Caucus and founded the LBGT PA...
- 10DecGabriela De Vita is a primary care provider established in Detroit, Michigan and her medical specialization is family medicine. A primary care provider (PCP) like Gabriela De Vita Menegatti Physician Assistant sees people with common medical problems. The primary care provider might be a doctor, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or clinic that are usually involved in your long-term care. A PCP might provide preventive care, treat common medical conditions, identify urgent medical problems and refer you to...
- 11DecOriginally from Canada, Dr. Jenna Hyer grew up in Whitefish, Montana. She graduated from Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana with a degree in Cell Biology and Neuroscience in 2012. Her love of art and science drew her to dentistry, and Jenna graduated from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine in 2017. Her passion for surgery led her to continue her education at the University of Texas Health San Antonio Periodontics residency for...
Want to be a part of our team?